Power Over Parkinson’s: How to Live Your Best Life Even After Your Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
I have Parkinson’s Disease… but it doesn’t have me.
10-11-12. That was the date that changed my life. It was the day that the first of seven neurologists confirmed my diagnosis at only 48 years old. I had Parkinson’s disease.
I thought my life was over. Here I was, a happily married father of three great kids and now I was going to be a burden. An invalid. Useless.
But what I’ve learned over the last few years about this disease is that I can live a normal lifespan, and those can be good years. A lot of my disease pattern is within my control, and there are things that YOU can do too if you’ve been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.
Or maybe you’re a caregiver, friend or loved one of someone who has Parkinson’s. This book is also for you because you can be a fantastic advocate for the patient. There is so much to learn, and I’ve packed everything I know about this disease into this book.
You’ll learn about:
* Parkinson’s and diet and how what you eat can change your symptoms and progression
* Dealing with the fears and other emotions of Parkinson’s
* Other conditions that can mimic Parkinson’s disease
* Testing that you need to have done ASAP
* Questions you should ask your doctor
* Important supplements to add to your regimen
* The latest medications and high-tech testing
And lots more!